Patient Commando is committed to protecting the privacy of our website visitors. This policy describes how we will treat your personal information.
- What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views;
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any contribution you make to us;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us e.g. your email address and other personal information when you sign up;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters; and
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the PatientCommando.com services or other web sites you visit.
- How will we use your personal data?
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send you general (non-marketing) communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send you marketing communications e.g. email actions and marketing communications relating to Patient Commando or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you by email where you have specifically agreed to this, by email;
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user; and deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
- Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
We will not sell, rent or share your personal data with third party organizations.
- Security of your personal data We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. You are responsible for keeping your user details confidential.
- Your rights On receipt of proof of identity and a written request you may have a copy of any information that we hold about you. Please e-mail us through our contact form and we will respond to your request within thirty days.
- Third party websites The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
- Updating information Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated by contacting us through our contact form.
- Unsubscribing You may unsubscribe from Patient Commando at any time by requesting it on our contact form.